The actions implemented by the project’s partnership aim to different objectives:
- Analysing the target to determinate the social exclusion of young people’s phenomenon;
- Motivating young people involving schools, municipalities, associations and project’s stakeholders to jointly face problems as early school leaving and target common solutions for the promotion of young people;
- Connecting formal and not-formal education agencies for the purpose of improving both systems.
So there will be implemented severel activities as:
- A common research about social exclusion of young people and early school leaving in the different participant countries;
- Several country multipler events to test the tools implemented by the project’s action;
- Two transnational event to disseminate the final release of the tools.